How to know if the breast cyst is safe or

Patient : How to know if the breast cyst is safe or not? Im pregnant and my ob told m she will refer a doctor after i gave birth to check the cyst on my breast, thanks a lot.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your concerns. It appears that you have a breast cyst and you are pregnant hence your OB told you to wait. you can still check the following points which are safe for you and the baby too. - Ultrasonography of the breast and aspiration and FNAC too to confirm the cause of the cyst and to rule out Cancer. - MRI is also very safe for both of you. - X-ray and CT are contraindicated hence not to be done till the baby is born. I hope this answers your query.