How to lactate without pregancy i really dont want to

Patient

Q: How to lactate without pregancy i really dont want to be pregnant but i always wanted to make my own milk for like soap ice cream cerael and many more reasons but i dont know what to do i never herd of a female whose not pregnant lactating i dont know if it is even possible but if u find a solution please let me know

Doctor

You seem to be having random thoughts which are not normal. There is no possibility to lactate without pregnancy and it is never experimented as well.
Kindly try all other milk sources of cow,goat, sheep etc rather than your own.
Hope this helped.