How to loose belly fat without having an operation?

Patient

Q: What is the best way to remove lower belly fat? I have always gone up and down with my size since I was growing up through my 20's, now I am determined to stay a size 8 or 10 but cannot get rid of my lower belly fat. I eat healthy and have a sugary treat once every other week and my belly does not seem to change, it gets me down in life and wondered whether there was a way of been able to remove the lower belly fat without having any operations!

Symptoms:  I am 32 years old and I have a slim figure apart from my lower belly, I exercise 5 times a week by going to the gym, swimming and zumba and weight has fallen off every where else of my body but my belly! it gets me down because I cannot wear tight clothes, is there a way of removing the fat without having an operation?
Doctor