How to lose 25-30 pounds in 3 months

Q: I need to lose 25-30 pounds in 3 months. What is thepay effective way to do this?

Symptoms:  Weight loss

Losing 20 to 30 pounds in 3 months is a tough task and not very realistic. One must not aim at drastic weight loss, but a healthy weight loss, though slow, will not harm your body. Hence, I suggest you to aim at the same pounds of weight loss in about 6 to 8 months. A weight loss of 4 to 8 pounds a week is considered healthy weight loss.
Here is a list of Do's and Dont's that might help you
Weight loss can happen with motivation and certain basic techniques. Here are a few suggestions for you.
1. Have a nutritious diet. Include lots of green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and juices in your diet. They help in supplementing antioxidants and also add fibre to your diet. Avoid coffee, tea and caffeine-containing beverages. Oily food and junk food must be kept away, instead consume lots of salads when you feel hungry. Small frequent meals are preferred than heavy meals. Do not miss breakfast, have a good lunch and let the dinner be light. Have dinner at least 2 hours prior to your sleep.
2. Drink lots of water a day, around 3 litres and also drink lots of fresh fruit juices without adding sugar.
3. Daily physical activity is a must. If you can join the gym and get a personal trainer, it would help you. If you cannot afford the gym, then you may try brisk walking, jogging, cycling and a good cardio exercise or aerobics which helps in weight loss. See a doctor before you join the gym or exercise a lot, so that you are sure you are fit for the same.
4. Make sure you stay determined and never lose hopes. Keep realistic goals and give it time, but never give up. Wait patiently for 3 months, but continue all the hard work, surely you will see the results.
5.Make sure you get adequate rest, reduce stress, and get good sleep for 8 hours a day. Meditation and deep breathing exercises will reduce stress and keep your mind positive.
6. Avoid smoking and alcohol if you have the habit of it.
Hope this helped.