How to lose maximum weight in minimum time.

Patient: My age 29 years, current weight 107 kg, I have been on very strict diet plan for one month and lost 7 kg in a month my caloriy consumption during one month has been 1000C or less per day, I have cut down sugar, bread, rice, salt completely, I ma taking fruits vegetables walnuts, peanuts and almonds and sometimes yogurt +honey orange juice every morning on empty stomach, I want to lose maximum weight in minimum time, kindly guide me what to do, is my current plan ok, or should I do something more or later my diet plan. I also do 30 minutes of exerices ( walking running some cardios in home)

Symptoms: Obesity

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for writing to Ask The Doctor.Your diet plan is pretty good. You have adhered to most of the recommend ations. Here are a few:1. Remove refined sugars from your diet2. Aim to be at a deficit of 500 calories per day3. Do not take foods which are processed. Instead take natural foods like fruits and vegetables.4. Exercise vigorously till you are sweating for 30 mins a day, at least 3 times a week.Aim to lose 1 kg per week. Aiming to lose more weight than this can be unhealthy. If you are not losing weight despite dieting and working out, please consult a Doctor.