How To Make Penis Longer And Thicker

Patient

Q: Is there any way I can make my penis any longer/thicker? I mean I'm about 6inches hard and about 2 or 3 inches soft, but I'm worried. I mean I'm 17 and I'm getting to that age where I'm going to have sex. I'm afraid of being to small for that girl. :/ please help me

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. The only medically proven way to increase the length of one's penis is by surgery. It has been well documented in medical research that average penis size is around five to six inches while erect and three to four inches while flaccid.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com