How to postpone period

Q: Hi this is sree... next month my friend going to marry and she expecting the date on same day itself.can you suggest how to postpone the date at least 4 days in a safe way.

Symptoms:  Nothing

Menstrual period can be postponed by using progesterone pills.
These pills should be started at least 4 to 5 days before the expected date of periods. She has to continue the progesterone tablets till the date she wants to postpone the periods, after that she can stop the tablets.
After stopping the tablets in 4 to 5 days, she can get withdrawal bleeding.
Better to use any type of drugs with doctor's advice only.
So, let her consult her doctor and start tablets with her advice.
Take care.