How to prevent Chin Acne and or Zits?

Patient

Q: I get an occasional zit on the center of my chin and I have read that this area has to do with digestion, but I am vegan and eat more vegetables (aka fiber) than anyone else I know. Is there another reason for this issue or can you recommend another way I can try to prevent this from happening?

Symptoms:  Acne
Doctor

A:   Hello. Thanks for your query on ATD.

Usually acne has no relation with diet.The main cause of acne is of hormonal & blockage of ducts.My advice is to wash your face with Salicylic acid cleansers. It will help you. If the zits persist, please visit your dermatologist.
Hope this was helpful.