How to prevent recurrent boils?

Patient : I KEEP GETTING BOILS AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH WHAT CAN I DO TO PREVENT THEM FORM COMING BACK?
Doctor :   Boils are painful and cause concern if they are recurrent. They are caused when one or more hair follicles becomes infec ted with bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus). Damage to the hair follicle allows these bacteria to enter deeper into the tissues of the follicle and the subcutaneous tissue. Antibacterial soaps, antiseptic washes and washing your hands frequently may prevent the spread of infection. Also wearing loose fitting clothing of the boils may help prevent the injury of the hair follicle and prevent formation of boils. Larger infected boils will need antibiotics or surgical incision and drainage.