How to reduce my weight

Patient: Dear sir,,My age is 22 years and I am 66kgs weight male..Am I over weight? what do I need to reduce y weight??

Symptoms: Heavy weight

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.We can predict if a person is overweight by calculating the BMI, for which your height and weight both are needed. You may calculate it yourself by a BMI calculator available on the internet. In case your BMI is more than 24. 5 it indicates that you are overweight and you need to be alert and lose weight in a healthy way.Simple methods that may help you are having a healthy diet, small frequent meals every 3 hours, instead of 3 heavy meals a day, drink lots of water daily, exercise for at least 45 minutes a day, include cardio and aerobics exercises after consulting a doctor, brisk walk and meditation, avoid oily and junk food and have a disciplined sleep pattern. Inculcate these habits in your daily schedule and you will gradually lose weight. Include a lot of green vegetables, avoid non-veg and eat a lot of fresh fruits too.Hope this helped.Regards