How to relieve back pain

Patient: My back always feels like it needs to be cracked but it won’t if a chiropractor tries nothing happens. I always have slight discomfort though, especially in my lower back. Are there any causes or treatment options?

Symptoms: Sore and discomfort in back

Doctor: Hello,The most common cause of persistent lower back pain in women in reproductive age group is asymptomatic bacteriu ria and urinary tract infection .It is advisable that you may opt for a urine routine/microscopy and culture to rule out any infection and be placed on an empirical course of antibiotics. This would help. Also in the meantime, you may use hot fomentation for the back and pain killers to allay the pain. It is advisable to increase water intake to 5-6 liters a day to flush out any urinary infection sooner as well.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you good health,regards