How to stop doing handjob??? And any disadvantage for my body

Patient : How to stop doing handjob??? And any disadvantage for my body in future.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. There are only two ways to stop handjob: 1. Just stop doing this by determinations. Thi s is not possible in most of the people. 2. Get married and have proper regular sex. As per the knowledge, no one is supposed to get any bad effects of Masturbation, if done properly and with a frequency of 3 to 4 times in a week. So there are no disadvantages if done properly. I hope this answer helps you.