How will my period last because have this contraceptives injection

Patient

Q: How will my period last because have this contraceptives injection it's been two week and 2day now the good thing is that it's not heavy.

Doctor

Thanks for the query,

If you have already taken an injectable contraceptive like depot Provera, then it is likely that you may experience intermenstrual bleeding with little to scanty flow for next 1-2 cycles before the progesterone levels stabilise and lead to amenorrhoea preventing ovulation and hence offering contraception completely.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you safe sexual practices,