How would I go about identifying if the bumps appearing

Patient : How would I go about identifying if the bumps appearing on shaft of penis, are gentile warts? What are some ways I could go about curing it,,in the privacy of my own home?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Unfortunately, without looking at a picture of the bumps, it can't be confirmed whether it is a genital wart. If possible, you can upload an image and consult once again. Warts normally have to be cauterized or you can apply Aldara cream to reduce the bumps. In most cases, Aldara does not effectively remove all the warts, needing application of podophyllin. If both these methods fail, then dermatologist can remove it surgically. Hope this was helpful, Regards