HPV and warts will i get even after gardasil?

Patient : The person I love has HPV and genital warts. We have always used condoms. If i stay with him will i inevitably contract it? I have had my gardasil.
Doctor :   Hello, Gardasil or the HPV vaccine produces immunity against the HPV virus but for just 4 strains 6,11,16,18 and possi bly 35, but there are around 140 strains. If he is HPV positive then if you get involved with him sexually then you would be protected against genital warts and cervical ectopy/ dysplasia, but your HPV mRNA E6/E7 test can come positive. However his genital warts can be treated with cryotherapy and podophyllotoxin application for 4 weeks, so you must encourage him to get treated before you both involve in unprotected intercourse. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards