Humble Request to help for Prostate and Semen Issues

Patient

Q: Hi Dr,

I am really in need of your help and have heard your name for the best advice suggested for Andrology aspects

The problem is of fiancee (love marriage planned) aged 26. The issues started in November 2014 . He was facing the issues of frequent nightfall, premature ejaculation. We consulted Urologist who asked for Ultrasound and nothing scan. Then the doctor checked and he said its because of Prostatitis. He has been taking adfura since last 3 months.

Then there were issues of pain in the eye, blurred vision and dropping eyes.
We consulted Neurologist who suggested for Brian CT Scan since he was having issues of Depression, Headache, eye pain and knee and feet cramps.The doctor asked for Vitamin D deficiency test and we found out that he is Vitamin D deficient and Doctor later prescribed him Vitamin D tablets and artificial tears due to dryness in eyes.He has been asked to take multivitamins and antidepressants.

Currently he doesnt have nightfall issue or eye problem. But is facing semen discharge even in day time with no arousal or minimal arousal and there is a white noticeable discharge on his undergarment due to which he is feeling weakness and weight loss. He masturbated a lot in his childhood during class 11th and 12th a lot.

He is under lot of stress and anxiety and has secluded himself from others. He has lost interest in love and doesn't even like to talk now.

Doctor, I beg you to please help me for my fiancee. I want to help him in anyway possible and dont want to loose his love. He is a very charming and fun loving man who has lost his smile.We were planning to get married. But now he tells me to be away from him due to depression and forget him. I cant see him in this state.

Please suggest something for semen leakage.

Regards,
Shagun

Symptoms:  Semen leakage, Premature ejaculation and depression
Doctor