Hunched over when walking/ back issues


Q: I have scrolosis, and have had a rod put in my back when I was a young teen to correct it. Ever since the surgery I have been walking hunched over most times and also at times I walk as someone said once "like I have poop in my pants." I am tired of walking this way or limping at times. Everyone always asks me if I am ok. Is there anything I can do to correct these issues? Preferably without spending lots of money on orthopedic things but if thats the best option I am willing to give that a shot too. Thanks.

Symptoms:  Hunched over back and walking funny or with limp sometimes.

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: 23 y.o. female had lower right back pain for about 1 year following a burning pain from bending over (I thought it wa...

Q: Hello, I'm Adriana, I just received MRI results of my brain, I'm 40 yrs old, suffer from migraines, tension headaches...

Q: Hello I got liked in the chest 4days ago ( accident ) in the middle of the chest next to my left breast actually Righ...

Q: Hello, I had thoracic back pain (dully/achey) on my right side. This past Feb that lasted through May along with som...

Q: It began about three months ago. I would have lower back pain for a day and it would go away. Then it would happen a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon