Hunched over when walking/ back issues

Patient

Q: I have scrolosis, and have had a rod put in my back when I was a young teen to correct it. Ever since the surgery I have been walking hunched over most times and also at times I walk as someone said once "like I have poop in my pants." I am tired of walking this way or limping at times. Everyone always asks me if I am ok. Is there anything I can do to correct these issues? Preferably without spending lots of money on orthopedic things but if thats the best option I am willing to give that a shot too. Thanks.

Symptoms:  Hunched over back and walking funny or with limp sometimes.
Doctor