Hurt foot last week and Still hurts

Patient

Q: Hi, I hurt my foot and ankle a week ago now, I was jet skiing and we to over on it. I had a foot X-ray on Friday, nothing seemed to be broken however they would not X-ray my ankle. They said that if it was still sore and uncomfortable to come back today and they would x Ray my ankle, it is slightly better and I can put more weight on it today, but it still hurts when I rest it and put weight on it. It is also constantly cold and tingly/numb should I go back and get my ankle xrayed or not to bother???

Symptoms:  Doctor wrote- 10/7 hx of inversion injury to right ankle. She has been mobilising with hobbling gait since. She is tender over base of the metataral, the medial malleolus, and the medial spect of the distill tibia. No fracture is seen on the foot however an ankle view should be considered if she was to return
Doctor