Hurting all over

Patient

Q: I am a 53 yr old male, 5'9" app 250 lbs living on my own.At 18 months old I fell from a 2 storey veranda and broke my left arm in 2 places and busted my nose.In the past 13 yrs I have not worked due to two different work accidents.One i hurt my whole right side but mostly shoulder.Second accident I hurt my back.I've had surgery on shoulder, I've had carple tunnel done to both hands.I have joint pain most of the time.I have been diagnosed with arthritis and every year that goes by my symptoms get worse.I played sports and have some injuries due to that.I have 3 grown children that live in Saskatchewan and only see them once a year.
To sum it all up I'm suffering from depression, stress,chronic pain, arthritis, migraines, both my ears have ringing constantly from airplane pressure I get pains out of nowhere, ex walk into a store just fine, then my foot will ache and I end up limping for a bit.The top of my hands swell up and I have hard time to hold anything.Last year I was walking 3 kilometres a day and now have trouble to walk 4 blocks.Back gets too sore.I had ex-rays, M.R.I,ultra sounds done.These tests done to check for Non Hodgkins lymphoma, which killed my dad 5 yrs ago.I get pains in the bones,I have very sensitive ribs again bones.I need to lose 70 pounds but with everything I mentioned, boredom and lack of motivation I am failing dramadically.I take 2 diladas( 2mg)twice daily and 4 elivils(10mg) at bedtime.I don't have a regular schedule which don't help.evenings finds me eating from boredom.Can you give some advice, ty

Doctor