Hurting in back, ovaries and ovulating really hard, should I be worried?

Patient

Q: I am having pains in my pelvic area that come and go. I had my period last week and now ovulating tremendously hard like I am cramping fixing to start my period again. Thank Goodness for Midol Complete! I am finding myself taking it now even after my periods as well. I am hurting in my ovary area along with on the left side or right at times right in my stomach above my thighs that area. I have sharp pains at times that come and go here lately in my pelvic area. It's uncomfortable but nothing I am not used too. After my husband and I praying for a child, and my surgeries later we were finally blessed with a son (8 yrs old now) 12 years into our marriage. It took us 6 years to get pregnant after the last surgery, at 31 I deliv'd him by C-Section and had my tubes tied right after. During one of my surgeries before I had him both my ovaries were full of tiny and massive baby cyst along with endemetreosis (sp?) growing up my spine and covering my ovaries as well. After that surgery I had a period not like a calendar but it was at least every month instead of maybe 2 a yr. I am trying to figure out why I am hurting so bad and if maybe I could be going thru the change already? My mom went thru it at 45 now I am 39. Just can't figure out why I am hurting down there and in my back so bad now other then it's all coming back?

Doctor