Husband

Patient

Q: My wife just had an US and we were under the impression she was 1 day shy of 8weeks. Doctor said based on the size of the sac, she is more like 7weeks - barely. The doctor was concerned with the shape of the sac, don't remember if it was the yoke or gestational sac. We are to return in 1 week for a repeat US, as well as in 2 days for more blood work to confirm hormone levels are doubling.

What are our odds here? Is it common for this to happen and the pregnancy still turn out to be viable? My wife is a mess. She just had a MC last month at 4weeks.

Doctor