Husband

Patient

Q: My wife looks and acts as if she is in her 8-9 th month of pregnancy but she had her tubes closed 5 years ago she is 44 years old thin legs and arms but periods 20 plus days a month shes affraid to go to a dr if you can give some kind of explanation i think it would help to encourage her to be seen

Symptoms:  Excesive weight gain from waist to below bust in past 4 years but double the gain in the last 1.5 years
Period 20 plus days a monthfor about 2.5 years
Mood swings,cant stand the thought of sex in 4 years always to warm for her for last 3.5 years
Doctor