Husband with BPD and PTSD, intimacy and arousal issues

Patient

Q: My husband is 27 years old and suffers from PTSD and Cluster B personality disorder. We struggle with a few things as far as our relationship goes, however the romance and intimacy is a huge problem.
I don't want to get too far into detail so bottom line, he's told me that he don't know what arouses him. Kissing him, anywhere on his body, he gives no reaction besides irritation. He's not very intimate towards me yet expects me to be to him having no idea what he wants. Please help me! I need some advice on how to deal with this and be able to arouse my difficult spouse.

Doctor