Hving so mach trouble plz help me

Q: Hello since 2 month I m facing this problems urgent urination, pain in left lower side and back pain,so Dr suggested for USG in report it seems tiny renal microliths, mild pelvic fullness and left kidney measures (4×4)&(3×4). In ivp it shows some blockage in bladder.CBC HB is 12.9, total blood count is 8900 . Some time my pain get worse so Dr suggest for putting stent in left side.but after removal after ten days the pain again came back. Now plz can u suggest what to do.

Symptoms:  Pain in left side where kidney is, in bafk also & urgent urination in every 5 mins
Hving so mach trouble plz h...-1 Hving so mach trouble plz h...-2 Hving so mach trouble plz h...-3