Hydrogen Peroxide As Scar Bleach

Q: Can I use hydrogen peroxide to bleach a 2 month old scar round scar (5mm in diameter) right next to my eye. The scar is not hypertrophic and is just pink most of the time and will turn red if bothered too much (hot showers, applying Medurma). I assume the scar itself is not all that red/pink, but rather my blood vessels under the scar are causing the redness (increased circulation?). I'm not looking to get rid of the blood vessels or speed up the healing process; I just want to temporarily and effectively make my scar area lighter in color.
I've used medurma daily for almost a month now (not much help). And I've also applied lemon juice (freshly squeezed everyday) for 20 mins at a time [using a q-tip and reapplying after it dries] for two weeks (2-3x per week). The lemon juice seems to help a little bit.

Symptoms:  Scar redness