Hyperhidrosis and Oral Treatment

Patient: I suffer from hyperhidrosis and none of the treatments i have tried have worked, i heard i can get oral medication to stop this as it is generalised hyperhidrosis, i heard anticholinergics can help, if so where can i get any of this oral medication

Doctor: Oral medication for hyperhidrosis could include a antidepressant or anti-anxiety medicine. You may need to consult your doctor for a prescription as they are not available over the counter. I hope this helps, take care.