Hypertension, chronic renal disease, licking aneurysms.

Q: Hello Doctor,
my father, age 59 was a hypertension patient from last 15 years. he never followed up regularly with doctors nor took the medicines regularly. last year he was diagnosed with chronic renal disease. He was found with blockages (more than 95%) in both the renal arteries and all the three heart arteries. To improve kidney function, doctors did angioplasty (in Feb'14) and put two stents in his RT kidney. Same time doctors suggested a open heart bypass surgery to improve his heart function but said it would be high risk operation. After angioplasty his kidney function was improved to great extent ( Cr. was less than 1.7). But from last months my father were not able to eat anything. He was vomiting in he eats. we did several hospitalization but his condition did not improved. Lastly doctors put him on tub feeding. on 24th Oct'14 my father started vomiting blood and died off it on 26th Oct'14. Doctors said he died of licking arotic aneurysm. but in last moth only a city scan test have shown his aneurysms was of 4.5cm. (i have read it is concern if the Dia is bigger than 6cm).
i strongly feel that the doctors failed to diagnose his decease in time and hence i lost my father.
i need your views on this.