Hypertensive experiencing Headaches after Workouts.

Patient

Q: Yesterday, I attended a zumba class I felt really well. However, almost 30 mins to an hour I started noticing a slight headache coming on and as time went by it began to get wros and wrost. This is not the first time thishas happen, it happens every time I do any tjpey of exercise. I am also on a blood pressure pill

Doctor

A:   In my opinion it seems that you are experiencing an exercise headache. Though most of the time these headaches are benign and go off on its own. In your case the underlying hypertension may be a factor causing the headache. I would suggest that you consult your doctor for appropriate investigations to look for any serious underlying cause of  the headaches.