Hyperventilation Syndrome

Patient

Q: Hello and good day doctor..
I have been wondering why my breathings were shallow. When I change them I hyperventilate.I searched the internet and found that it was caused by anxiety. But I'm not stressed, live in relaxed environment. Not work pressured.
I've been through ECG and thyroid hormone check before, due to tachycardia but then everything's fine. The tachy only appeared when I hyperventilate.
A doctor once told me to control my fear or overcome my anxiety(the same in the internet) but I wasn't stressed,tired or tensed that time.
I'm only 20, female. I first experienced hyperventilation syndrome when I'm 15. Been an athlete before it appeared.
I wonder what medication I'll take or treatment of kind.

Anyways, thank you for reading. Hope you'll help.

Doctor