Hypothyroid on medication but Symptoms not Improving, what could be the cause?

Patient : I am haveing hair lost and very dry hair,dry skin,body swellon, thyroid gland enlarge, body pain, cramps,tired, filling sick, head achs, high blood prusher,chest pains, short ofbreath and it effected my daily life.i am a CNA and i no longer can do my job.
Doctor :   The symptoms that you have mentioned : hair loss, dry skin, body swelling, thyroid gland enlargement, body pain and cram ps are all symptoms of hypothyroidism. You have also mentioned that you are on synthroid 175. You may need to visit your doctor to get the level of thyroxine checked. Your symptoms may either be caused due to inadequate drug treatment or an overdose of synthroid.