Hypothyroidism post pasrtum

Q: I am sufring from hypothyroidism since pregnancyin 2008-tsh-9,doc gave thyronorm 25mcg and am continuing it even after delivery and for 5yrs hence.i stopped medicine for 6mnths in 2011 when i tested it was again 9,so i again started the same dose medicine-my tsh seems to be 5.4 when i last tested 4mnths back.is my thyronrm dosage correct or should i increase the dose to 50 or 100 mcg?is tsh 5 ok or should tsh be 2or 3?
i feel i am losing bit of my memory,when i am asked something ,it seems i am point blank and dont seem to remember anything but if try to recollect for a while,it seems i got back my memory.is it becoz of my thyroid?