Hysterectomy at 28?

Patient : Hi I was just wondering what is the likelihood of getting a hysterectomy at 28 years old I'm constantly flooding and have severe pains due to this my doctor has referred me to a specialist but I really want this procedure done I've got 3 children and can't leave the house while I'm like this
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Excessive bleeding is one of the indications for getting your uterus removed. When you d ecide to get the uterus removed, you will have to talk to a Doctor and get counselled first. Then, the Doctor will give you time to decide if you are completely sure. This can be up to a month. When you are absolutely sure, then the Doctor will remove the uterus. Also, note that you can never become pregnant once the uterus is removed. Wishing you the best.