I accidentally came on my gf's panties (going through my

Patient : I accidentally came on my gf's panties (going through my underwear and shorts). The stain landed right above the vulva. She doesn't think anything got into her vagina. She was on the 6th day of her cycle and thinks that she started ovulating 4 days after that, so on the 11th day of her cycle. She is 23 and I am 28. I had been drinking that night and so had she. I hadn't masturbated since five days prior. At the time I didn't think much of it since I thought she was on her period, but when she told me she started ovulating I realized there could be an overlap of sperm that possibly got inside of her and the release of her egg. I've talked to a few people about it, most of the feedback I get is that it is very unlikely she is pregnant but I still haven't found peace of mind. I am expecting the worst and preparing myself for the possibility of pregnancy. Am I acting irrational?
Symptoms:  No symptoms of pregnancy have appeared. She is a bit tireder for some reason but I think it would be too early if she was pregnant for the symptoms to occur.