I accidentally gave three quarters of a teaspoon too much

Q: I accidentally gave three quarters of a teaspoon too much Allegra children's Allegra to my 7 year old who weighs 52 pounds she took one and three fourths teaspoon is that something that needs to be addressed

A:   Hello, Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I have read your query in detail and i understand your concern.

This high dose is going to cause sedation and drowsiness to your child. This high dose is unlikely to produce any toxic effects.
You may find your child drowsy, excessively sleeping, and irritable due to high doses. I would advice you in such scenario to keep a close watch on her. In case she develops any tremors or any abnormal movements, you need to take her to your doctor.
Just give her plenty of water and male her asleep.

Don't allow her to walk alone, play with any machines or electrical instruments or heavy toys so as to prevent any accidental injury to her as her attention span might be affected.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Stay Healthy.