I accidentally scratch my left labia majora and it bled,

Patient : I accidentally scratch my left labia majora and it bled, should I be worried?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Genital structures will have good vascularity usually, so, scratching, injuries etc can lead to bleeding sometimes. If bleeding was minimal and subsided without any treatment, you may not need any intervention. If bleeding is persisting or if there are any signs like redness, edema etc, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated. Take care