I accidentally swallowed a large amount of cocoa butter vita
Patient :I accidentally swallowed a large amount of cocoa butter vitamin e lotion thinking it was a water bottle in the middle of the night since my brain wasn't thinking. Please help! Do I need to do anything about this?? Is this toxic? Will I be okay?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.