I accidentally took my son's pill which is a 5mg

Q: I accidentally took my son's pill which is a 5mg Abilify. I was trying to watch him outside and grabbed the wrong pill. I was trying to take my Tramadol. What will this medication do to me?

A:   Hello
Thanks for using Doctor Spring for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
5 mg of Abilify is a very low dosage. It will not cause any trouble to you. Some people will get restlessness after taking Abilify. But even that is very transitory and you need not bother. Be careful with the tablets in the future.
Hope this helps,
In case if you have any further query, do let me know.

Hope this helps you.