I almost always catch a cold when traveling How

Patient: I almost always catch a cold when traveling. How do I prevent this?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com.I understand your concern.If you have been traveling fr equently recently and catching an infection, it indicates a weakened immunity status. There is no direct connection between traveling and infections.Some people while traveling via car get nausea or motion sickness and some while traveling via flight get blocked ears because of change in pressure.In either case, there are slight chances of actually picking up an infection.I will advise you to use a good multivitamin-multimineral supplement like Neurobion Forte once daily at bedtime. And you can also take vitamin c tablets once daily which will improve your immunity. You can use honey instead of sugar in your beverages, that also helps in a better immunity. Once the overall immunity develops, chances of infection while traveling also reduces.Hope this was helpful,Feel free to discuss further,Regards.