October 17, 2018

I always forget and excessively daydream, as well as

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I always forget and excessively daydream, as well as

Patient: I always forget and excessively daydream, as well as I can’t sit still, and am constant fidgeting with objects. I am always unorganized and often drive recklessly. I’m always destracted, and never listen. I’m always restless as well as angry outbursts.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.The symptoms you are describing suggest a mental disorder and I recommend that you see a Doctor to evaluate you to reach a conclusion. The Doctor will assess your mental state with an examination and decide the diagnosis. Post this, he will help you with either medication or behaviour therapy.Hope this helps you. All the best.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No

×
Show

×
Show

Sponsored Ad