Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I am 10 week pregnant now Had intercourse with my

I am 10 week pregnant now Had intercourse with my

Patient: I am 10 week pregnant now. Had intercourse with my husband on day before ywsterday. Suffered with back pain on yesterday. Noticed light bleeding today when i wipe out. Do i need to rush to the doctor immdiately.If the bleeding is due to intercourse then when it will get stop approximately. I dont have either back or abdominal pain today.

Symptoms: Light bleeding when i wipe out. No pain today.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have injured the sexual organ. The bleeding should stop in 2 days. If i t does not, please see a Doctor and get the right treatment done. Wishing you the best.Hope this helps