I am 11 years old and I have been having

Patient : I am 11 years old and I have been having stomach pains since last August 2014, and we I am on probiotics, acid reducers, and we have limited our food options. It always u feels like someone is pressing down as hard as they can, it's hard swallowing, and my appetite is really low, and also I've been throwing up, but that's out of sickness not nausea. We have been to Vanderbilt clinic and they won't tell us anything except IBS i just kinda want a symptom of what it could possibly be because I'm going into 6th grade, last year I missed 30 days of school..
Symptoms:  Stomach pains in a cross direction in my stomach area, trouble swallowing,small appetite, staying up till 5:00 am with pains.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from Acid reflux disease. How ever, recurrent pain abdomen vomitings can be because of following reasons: 1. Peptic Ulcer Disease 2. Malabsorption syndrome like Celiac Disease. I would advise you to get Upper GI endoscopy and Ultrasound Abdomen. Also if Endoscopy suggests any evidence of Celiac Disease, you would require to get Anti TTG Antibody test done. Your doctor will get your endoscopy and if finds any ulcers will take a biopsy for h.pylori infection. He will start you on a combination of Rabeprazole and Domperidone. You should avoid Pain killers, Alcohol, Smoking and should take Soft and Bland diet. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy