I am 12 almost 13, I got my period

Patient : I am 12 almost 13, I got my period about 2-3 months ago for the first time it was really in regular when I had it. I started masturbating with a hairbrush handle I didn't clean it. I am a virgin. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the query. As you have just experienced your menarche and its common that initial 2-3 years the me nses are to be irregular due to immature reproductive hormones. Also, as you are sexually inactive, there is no chance of pregnancy and masturbation cannot get you pregnant at all. Hence, wait for your cycles to return and let it take its own natural course. Just keep you weight under check and eat balanced and healthy diet. Hope this helps. Regards