I am 12 weeks pregnant I was diagnosed Wednesday at

Patient

Q: I am 12 weeks pregnant. I was diagnosed Wednesday at a clinic to have bronchitis. Was given a prescription for Amoxicillin 875mg. I am halfway through the bottle and now cannot hear through my left ear at all. Left side of my nose is stopped up. Was thinking ear infection now. Should i go to the doctor again or just let the antibiotics run their course?

Symptoms:  Loss of hearing, runny nose
Doctor

You could have developed a sinusitis which is associated with bronchitis many times. There is a need to see an ENT doctor since you are also pregnant. Higher antibiotics may be needed if there is an ear infection. Until then, it is ideal to continue the amoxicillin.

Hope this helped.