I am 13 and a virgin who hasnt had their

Patient : I am 13 and a virgin who hasnt had their period i wanted to know if what i sent in the pic looks right
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The age of menarche depends on factors like nutritional sta tus, family history, race, associated medical conditions like anemia, thyroid hormonal imbalance etc. Usually age of menarche ranges from 11 years to 15 years. According to your picture your pubic hair development and external genitalia development is appearing normal. So, you can wait for few more years and possibly in around one year you may attain menarche. Take care.