I am 13 years old and lately I have noticed some signs of diabetics.

Patient : I am 13 years old and lately I have noticed some signs of diabetes . O read that some causes are fatigue, irritability , wanting to be thirsty , blurred vision , for girls my age, yeast infection, and I have also read swollen glands . The only ones I haven't experienced is blurred vision and dry mouth. I have been so tired for the past weeks no matter if I eat 3 meals or 2 . I have a yeast infection. And the littlest thing have gotten me irritated for no reason. I have also received swollen glands . My mom thinks it is just because of my period but I have had these symptoms for a few weeks now . Should I get it checked out ? Or should I not worry about it .
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. I understand your concern. The symptoms you are mentioning seems to be of diabetes but they can Also be due to Anemia, thyroid , anxiety. However there is no harm in getting tested. Get following tests done: 1. Hemogram 2. Thyroid profile. 3. Fasting blood sugar. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy