I am 13 years old and lately I have noticed some signs of diabetics.

Q: I am 13 years old and lately I have noticed some signs of diabetes . O read that some causes are fatigue, irritability , wanting to be thirsty , blurred vision , for girls my age, yeast infection, and I have also read swollen glands . The only ones I haven't experienced is blurred vision and dry mouth. I have been so tired for the past weeks no matter if I eat 3 meals or 2 . I have a yeast infection. And the littlest thing have gotten me irritated for no reason. I have also received swollen glands . My mom thinks it is just because of my period but I have had these symptoms for a few weeks now . Should I get it checked out ? Or should I not worry about it .

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
The symptoms you are mentioning seems to be of diabetes but they can Also be due to Anemia, thyroid , anxiety.
However there is no harm in getting tested.
Get following tests done:
1. Hemogram
2. Thyroid profile.
3. Fasting blood sugar.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy