(I am 13 years old, in the seventh grade) The following

Q: (I am 13 years old, in the seventh grade.)

The following are the problems I have
•> excessive sweating even when I'm clean and not physically active
~discolored skin in armpit
•> frequent migraines and headaches
~feeling faint and lightheadedness often
•> small bumps on the thighs and elbows
~they come and go (quickly //one day they're on my thighs then the next day they're gone)
•> whenever my stress levels rise, my upper stomach feels as if my organs are being clenched at
~there's a difference between this feeling and monthly cramps
•> when swallowing (not food) it feels as if there's a ball sitting on the back of my tongue and it's trying to down my throat
~there's also "white stuff" near my tonsils
•> frequent diarrhea (everyday especially in the morning)
~I already have a problem drinking milk but even when I don't drink milk, this still occurs

What could be wrong with me?