I am 14 and ive been raped twice, need to know if i could be pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi so i am 14,15 in novembre i am a skinny girl. in decembre the week of the 15th to the 21, and then a similar thing happened in april (both events were forced) i have had a small sexual activity but there was no penetration but it was close also there was no ejaculation but there was the clear liquid that has like 2% sperm and since then i havent gained any weight and my period has been pretty regular 2 per month its always been like that but i am kind of late by i think a week and a half/two weeks and arround the 15th-16th of this month i woke up because i felt like i peed myself but it was actually this oderless clear liquid and white goopy stuff, and now i feel a pulse in my stomach as well my breast seem to be a bit bigger.
I need help as soon as possible if someone here can not help me but know someone who can please tell me

Doctor