I am 14 ive been raped twice with slight to no penatration i need advice on if i could be pregnant or not or is it an std

Q: Hi so i am 14,15 in novembre i am a skinny girl. in decembre the week of the 15th to the 21, and then a similar thing happened in april (both events were forced) i have had a small sexual activity but there was no penetration but it was close also there was no ejaculation but there was the clear liquid that has like 2% sperm and since then i havent gained any weight and my period has been pretty regular 2 per month its always been like that but i am kind of late by i think a week and a half/two weeks and arround the 15th-16th of this month i woke up because i felt like i peed myself but it was actually this oderless clear liquid and white goopy stuff, and now i feel a pulse in my stomach as well my breast seem to be a bit bigger. and I know that at some point today I am gonna vomit.
I need help as soon as possible if someone here can not help me but know someone who can please tell me

A:   Thank you for your question. We are sorry that you have had such traumatic experiences. When one sustains any form of sexual assault it is very important to be examined by a doctor to make sure there have not been any serious injuries which need immediate medical attention. We first want to encourage you to have your parent or guardian take you to see your doctor as soon as possible. It is possible that even tough slight penetration occurred, you could still become impregnated, or contract an sexually transmitted infection. We strongly recommend that you see your doctor and they will perform a complete, full body examination of you, along with pregnancy and STI testing.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com