I am 14 year old and my pennis is very

Patient

Q: I am 14 year old and my pennis is very big. It's 4 inch while not erect and 6 inch erect.I am really tensed about this because it seems very big and while I wear shorts there is a big bump in that area...I started masturbation from 12 years old and now I am 14. I thing my pennis very big and for this I am feeling extremely embarrassed.... I feel like suicide but I cannot :( . I cannot walk straight because of this problem as it looks very big and bumpy... Please advice me what to do ???? Is there any medicines or excersise so I can get rid of this problem....My mother says why do you keep your hand in that particular area always but I can't say the truth......please say me the solution I am getting day by day embarrassed.... :(.....Please help doctor......

Symptoms:  My body pains after masturbation.. And my pennies area seems very big while I wear shorts...
Please make me a normal healthy child...
Doctor