I am 14 year old and my pennis is very

Patient: I am 14 year old and my pennis is very big. It’s 4 inch while not erect and 6 inch erect.I am really tensed about this because it seems very big and while I wear shorts there is a big bump in that area…I started masturbation from 12 years old and now I am 14. I thing my pennis very big and for this I am feeling extremely embarrassed…. I feel like suicide but I cannot ­čÖü . I cannot walk straight because of this problem as it looks very big and bumpy… Please advice me what to do ???? Is there any medicines or excersise so I can get rid of this problem….My mother says why do you keep your hand in that particular area always but I can’t say the truth……please say me the solution I am getting day by day embarrassed…. :(…..Please help doctor……

Symptoms: My body pains after masturbation.. And my pennies area seems very big while I wear shorts…
Please make me a normal healthy child…

Doctor: