I am 14 years old and I get hurtburn usually

Patient : I am 14 years old and I get hurtburn usually at least twice a week. Is this normal?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. This is absolutely not normal to have heartburn at the age of 14 even once. I would a dvise you to consult a Gastroenterologist ASAP, the reason being you are very young and should be investigated thoroughly before starting any treatment. Perfect diagnosis is very important for you to have good future and a chance of cure. You have a long life ahead. I hope you follow this.